Directions by foot
From City Square and Railway Station - 5 or 6 minutes
The Grove Inn is in the centre of the city not far from the City Railway Station.
Walk a few hundred yards - past the Hilton Hotel and over the canal bridge. Cross over the traffic lights on Water Lane.
Bridgewater Place is the enormous tower block right in front of you. (you can't miss it!)
Keep straight on walking alongside Bridgewater Place tower block, for a couple of minutes.
The Grove Inn appears in the first street on your right. (There are bollards to prevent access by cars).
Directions By Car
Address: Grove Inn The Grove Inn, Back Row, off David Street, off Water Lane, Leeds LS11 5PL Tel 0113 244 1440
By car from M1
- M1, then take the M62 which leads to the motorway, the M621, that runs along the south side of Leeds.
- Exit 3 for centre. (Grove near centre)
- You need to count 4 sets of traffic lights.
- After a mile or so as you approach the 4th set, you will see Grove on left, and a huge newly built tower block is now there called Bridgewater Place, also on left.
- Just the other side of Bridgewater Place tower block, GO AROUND A SQUARE OF ROADS.
Turn left into Water Lane (at 4th traffic lights) ...
Go through the immediate traffic lights and go a further 200 yards...
Turn left into David Street ...
Another 200 yards, and take the 2nd left.
Now you can see the Grove!